* Provide resources and ideas to implement the gospel of Jesus Christ into all learning.
• Bring individuals closer to Christ through quality, Spirit lead presentations.
• Strengthen family relationships with practical tools they can implement immediately.
• Promote family learning patterned after the temple; using doctrine and principle based teachings.
• Warning the public of government involvement in education - weed out the evil and the twaddle.
• To show how religion and science can work together. It is like seeing out of both eyes - seeing with depth, better perception!
The Called to Learn Conference is an organization of homeschool parents who see a need for collaborating ways to implement the gospel more in your homeschool. We have come together to provide the Gospel Centered Homeschooling communities with an opportunity to learn from homeschool leaders and:
Hi, we're Thom & Tresta, the interviewers for this conference. Here are some of our experiences and thoughts.